- You can find the famous Kinderhotels in Austria, Germany, Croatia, Italy, and Portugal.
- All hotels are purely dedicated to families with children. They are in fact almost a kids amusement park in itself. Endless fun and possibilities, offering childcare so that the parents also get some rest. Most have extensive indoor and outdoor playgrounds, pools, game centers, theatre classes, horse riding, etc. Wellness centers and spas for the parents, and young adults.
- The ideal age for kids in most hotels is between 3 and 12 years old, however, there are activities for children of all ages, even for babies and toddlers.
- We recommend booking your hotel on Booking.com. We’ll provide you with all the necessary links below, and include deals where possible.
- Kinderhotels are the perfect combination of a mega fun vacation for your kids, combining it with some relaxing wellness and spa treatments, and activities for the whole family.
Kinderhotels in Croatia
Val de Lesso 5, 52210 Rovinj, Croatia
Close to Rovinj Old Town, this hotel is fully dedicated to families with children. It features an outdoor swimming area with four swimming pools for parents, kids, and babies. There is a wellness and a spa area, as well as four restaurants with special menus for children (great breakfasts), and a snack bar. The hotel has several nice playgrounds and sports activities are offered for all ages, including a kids club. The full board includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Suncana Uvala 5, 51550 Mali Lošinj, Croatia
Fully-renovated family hotel, located in the Sunny Bay on Lošinj Island, boasts a swimming complex with two children’s pools, hydro-massages, and waterfalls. It’s right at the beach, surrounded by pine trees, and you have a wonderful sea view from most places. The hotel offers a professional educational and entertainment program for kids and parents, with game rooms, video games, table footballs, and darts. There is a restaurant on-site which offers breakfast-only, as well has half-board or full-board options.
Slatina 3, 21325 Tučepi, Croatia
All-inclusive hotel with a large outdoor swimming complex that is nestled among pine trees, olive groves with long pebble beaches on the Adriatic Sea. The evening program and kids club are included in the price, as well as tennis, football, table tennis, volleyball, bike rental, and many other activities. The rooms were recently renovated and include cable TV and a balcony. Several activities e.g. fish picnics in Bol, rafting on the river Cetina, as well excursions to Mount Biokovo Nature Park or Međugorje Sanctuary can be booked on-site.