Costa Brava with Kids – Tips and Recommendations
- The Costa Brava is one of the most famous and beautiful Mediterranean coastal regions in Europe. Over 5 million visitors choose the Costa Brava each year for their vacation.
- The Costa Brava stretches from the town of Blanes, 60km northeast of Barcelona all the way to the French border.
- Some of the most beautiful villages and beaches are around Begur: Fornells/Aigua Blava, Sa Riera, D’Aiguafreda, Sa Tuna, and Tamariu which is a bit further south. Llafranc with Calella de Palafrugell, all the way to Palamós is also very nice.
- In the middle of the Costa Brava, about 30km inland from the coast lies the city of Girona, with almost 100,000 inhabitants.
- In our Travel Guides, we focus specifically on families with children, e.g. what are the best family-friendly hotels, the best activities for children with tips and recommendations.
- We recommend to book your accommodation through Booking.com and some of the activities through Get Your Guide, however, we will explain in details which hotels and why, or which activities we recommend for which age group.
- We’ve just released our guide on the Top 10 family-friendly hotels and resorts on the Costa Brava.